- Mini air-powered sanding tool capable of an operating speed of 15,000min-1.
- Random orbit for a swirl-free finish. Angled 90° head.
- Ideal for complex automotive bodywork operations.
- 50mm hook and loop backing pad aids efficient sanding disc replacement.
- Variable speed with trigger
- safety catch prevents unintentional operation.
- Rear exhaust for quiet operation.
- Includes backing pad, shaft locking tool, and UK and Euro air connectors.
- Maximum operating pressure: 6.3bar (91.3psi).
Silverline Mini Air Sander 672976
- Air Consumption 4cfm
- Blade Size: 50mm
- Connector Size: 6mm
- Disc Diameter: 50mm
- Finish: Polished
- Material - Secondary Construction: Steel
- Maximum Pressure: 90psi
- Method of Adjustment: Trigger
- No Load Speed: 15,000rpm
- Operating Pressure: 90psi
- Orbit Type: Random orbital
- Working Pressure 90psi